Open Door Family Dentistry is pleased to announce that we have reopened and are seeing patients! We have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize any risk of infection. Following are the specific practices that Open Door Family Dentistry is putting in place upon reopening May 1:
– All team members will be wearing masks while in the practice.
– We will offer remote meetings when practical.
– Masks will be worn at all Level 10 meetings not conducted remotely.
– Meetings take place in a socially distanced meeting space (greater than 6-foot distancing).
– Our waiting room seating will be socially distanced.
– We ask that our patients wait in the car instead of the waiting room.
– Patients who wait in the waiting room are required to wear a mask.
– We request that patients do not bring other people to their appointments unless necessary (i.e. children and disabled patients).
– We will take the temperature of every patient upfront upon arrival and send home any patient with a temperature of 100.5 degrees or higher.
– We will discontinue the use of the Cavitron.
– Our team members with any symptoms are advised to not come to work.
– The hygiene schedule will be reduced to a single hygienist working in the building at any one time.
– We will be practicing hand hygiene.
– We will be implementing the correct use of PPE.
– We will provide face shields for those that want to use them.
– We will send patients with symptoms, home.
– We will take team member temperatures at the beginning of the shift and send home any team member with a temperature of 100.5 degrees or higher (Employee temperature log).
– Twice per day (7 am and 2 pm) we will wipe down of non-clinical surfaces in the practices.
Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as we’ll be taking care of them. Please call us if you are ready to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!